- Working temporary assignments across various sectors from SMEs to multinationals.
- Communicating with clients to understand role and candidate requirements
- Performing business development and meeting prospective clients.
- Conducting candidate telephone screening and face to face interviewing.
- Managing a pipeline of temporary candidates.
- Performing reference checks.
- Writing job adverts for job boards and social media sites.
- Responsible for overseeing the weekly payroll for temporary employees including submitting accurate information to the payroll bureau for timely processing
- Experience in a recruitment is beneficial
- Strong communication and client relationship skills
- Confident, career driven and ambitious
- Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic
- Organised and good attention to detail
This role will suit an ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic individual seeking a career in recruitment with a professional and dynamic recruitment agency that provides strong training and encouragement.