- Payment processing in a multi-currency environment
- Prepare various summary reports for top level Finance management
- Provide support for the Cash Banking and Liquidity Associate Managers
- Coordinate execution of loan agreements for newly acquired entities
- Supporting local cash needs and liquidity related issues
- Provide support for Treasury integration of an acquired company across multiple finance disciplines (Controllership, CFM, CDTS, Tax, Legal) as well as liaising across the other non-finance PMI workstreams.
- Ensures the acquired business unit utilizes standard Treasury tools and processes as appropriate.
- Degree in Business or Finance.
- KYC/ AML/ Account opening experience
- Knowledge of Treasury systems advantageous
- Previous experience in SAP/online banking platforms an advantage
- Knowledge of international cash management concepts and financial markets; foreign exchange a plus
- Strong organisational and communication skills