• Work as part of a team to develop visual concepts for the client experience.
• Advise on what forms the concept comes to life across multiple formats/touchpoints and create visuals/illustrations for the building’s many bespoke screens and the building itself
• Attend kick-off meetings with Innovation Designers to understand the context of the client visit and work with the Client Experience team on how best to bring the experience to life in a visual manner.
• Ensure that the concepts meet creative and experience objectives and ultimately delights our clients.
• Bring illustration elements to life and by creating simple animations or briefing and directing another designer.
• Prepare visuals for print and manage relationships with printers to ensure design specifications are implemented and deadlines are met.
• Contribute to the definition and creation of a library of re-usable and coherent visual components that you can use to make your work as efficient as possible without losing quality.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of experience in designing visual concepts that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design or similar.
• Advanced knowledge of creative software packages including Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Detail-oriented, systematic and able to coordinate across multiple sources of input.
• A self-starter with ability to articulate, justify and communicate clearly ideas and design solutions to project team.
• Must have the ability to deal with stakeholders in a professional and supportive manner.
• Advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Client Experience Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the project team.
• Ability to work fast and meet deadlines with good task and time management skills.
• Good communication skills and the ability to brief and on-board other Designers on the visual concepts.
• Demonstrate experience animating visual elements in Adobe After Effects or another comparable software is desirable.
The right person will be:
• Someone who loves to create and is eager to keep learning
• Passionate about creating client bespoke experiences at the highest standards
• Have a strong portfolio of visual design work that shows their strengths and demonstrates the ability to define and create beautiful look and feel for experiences.
• Be a smart worker and source stock visual elements where appropriate
• A strong team player who looks for the best ways to support the team and optimize the team’s ways of working.