- Leverage an advanced understanding of technologies, user interface design and visual design fundamentals and techniques in generating an effective range of designs/layouts for elements of the creative solution that address program objectives, and are visually appealing and motivating.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, provide and make decisions on design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Create design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea-generating sessions.
- Design (and begin to direct others to design) mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards. May also contribute content to decks.
- Actively articulate creative concepts and designs internally to team, and externally to other stakeholders.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively, and proactively escalate conflicts with workloads.
- Attend and help plan community events, workshops, and conferences as a Design ambassador.
- Minimum 3 years design experience
- Advanced digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced command of standard design applications (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Figma, Keynote, PowerPoint, Sketch, InVision).
- Advanced knowledge of creative development process, the production process (asset creation, specification creation, and handoff to development) and delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.