- Ensure effective preparation of accounts up to Trial Balance Stage, including journal entries, prepayments and accruals.
- The preparation of budgets in a detailed excel format, using links and detailed formulas, for a number of developments to be presented to directors and owners.
- Ensuring that accounts have been sent to auditors in a timely manner
- Ensure nominal ledgers are up to date throughout each financial year and bank and creditor reconciliations are completed on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure that all billing is in line with approved budgets, and calculation of void periods is correct.
- Ensure all interest and debt collection applied and written off is properly accounted for.
- ARD dates on time as well as ensuring that all relevant statutory forms are completed in a timely manner and sent to the CRO
- Adhoc duties as and when requested
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detailed
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment to deadlines
- Be able to work on your own initiative and work as a strong team player.