· Processing and validating high volumes of invoices through excel (non-PO, Freight Validation invoices).
· Ensuring all invoices have been appropriately authorized in accordance with company guidelines.
· Ensuring all invoices have correct GL coding before entry into finance system.
· Ensuring payment terms of assigned supplier are met.
· Preparing payment backup for allocated vendors.
· Reconciling balances to supplier statements and ensuring all reconciling items are followed up and closed off.
· Taking part in Automations and Process Improvements within the AP Function.
· Provide cover for the Accounts Payable assistants as required.
· Reporting and project work as required
· 2+ years’ experience working in a busy accounts function
· Advanced excel skills
· Good attention to detail and a positive attitude
· Strong organisational and time management
· Excellent communication skills
· Track Record of Process Improvements and Automations is a distinct advantage
· Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage