· Managing the day-to-day aspects of the finance and central administration function
· Leading a finance team, ensuring work is undertaken accurately, timely, and efficiently while also ensuring team engagement and motivation.
· Processing all financial transactions for the company to trial balance level, including the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Credit Control functions.
· Ensuring adequate financial and system controls are in place and regularly reviewed as directed by the Group Financial Controller
· Assisting the Group Financial Controller in managing the daily cash of the business and producing weekly and quarterly cash forecasts
· Preparation of the monthly management accounts, including month-end journals, analysis, KPIs, and submission to Group for consolidation.
· Assist in producing the annual budget for the business plus monthly and quarterly profit and loss and balance sheet forecasts when required
· Assisting group finance in the preparation of HMRC & ROS submissions, including VAT, tax and other government submissions such as national statistics.
· Partaking in ad-hoc Business Transformation Project as and when required
· ACA/ACCA/CPA part qualified accountant
· 2+ years minimum finance operations experience
· Experience with Microsoft NAV or a similar product
· Experience in payroll
· People management experience a must
· Highly organized and great at tracking and meeting deadlines
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills