- To plan, perform and complete the audit process for each assignment.
- Establish relationship with key contacts at the client.
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Assist and perform training of junior staff.
- Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.
- Demonstrable ability to organise self and others, such that you can work on several different assignments at one time.