- Applying analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance, bringing them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues;
- Creating an active partnership between finance and operations to drive business decisions and strategy;
- Assisting with the month end reporting process and the production of monthly management accounts to include Profit & Loss and balance sheet reconciliations for a number of contracts to strict deadlines and review of same with operations managers;
- Liaise with Contract Managers on all financial and commercial aspects of the above contracts to drive a control environment & profitability.
- Ability to communicate monthly results to management team on a timely basis in a clear and concise manner;
- Ability to link information from several different systems to produce meaningful information;
- Strong analytical skills to make recommendations where savings could be made/sales increased;
- In-depth customer profitability analysis across all product ranges highlighting risks and opportunities;
- Ensure working capital is optimised whilst providing clear visibility to the business on non-current debt;
- Ensure compliance with Group controls and procedures in relation to cash.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA part qualified accountant
- Minimum 1 years commercial experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong commercial acumen with good business partnering skills
- Good communication skills
- Good planning & organisational skills