- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Membership of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Big 4 experience would be desirable, but not essential
- At least 10 years’ experience in a management role in tax practice and/or client-centric professional environment
- Extensive experience advising on tax structuring for private individuals and entrepreneurs
- Demonstrated experience managing a high performing team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and develop client relationships